Wednesday, November 13, 2013

These are 3 Google tips and tricks while Google searching check down below

Google search is a searching browser where you can search anything you want exp : Kites.
I learned these tips a bit ago now i can do more sophisticated searches on Google.
These 3 tips will help you become more effective while searching so you wont spend hours for a document also for school you could use it to find the school website like exp : "CNG School".
I used a screen cast to make this video because you could show everything and it wont be complicated to explain it on a power-point but with a screen cast i could show a real life search situation it will also be a set by step guide you can pause at anytime for the person watching it.

I believe i deserve a 3 because this was my first screen recording on a PC and i used all my tools to the best of their ability.

2 comments:

  1. Great video Lucas. I enjoyed hearing all of your tips. I also liked your explanation of the tool you used and how you felt like it was good for people because they can pause and rewind anytime they are watching. I agree! I would like you to add something about the following question that I see missing: What levels of learning have you shown in this challenge 1-4 (look at "How Am I Graded")? Explain, reflect and use examples to back it up. (Don’t say I tried really hard, or I did everything so I should get a 4. Look at the rubric we made as a class). I look forward to reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas, I would still love to hear what levels of learning have you shown in this challenge 1-4 (look at "How Am I Graded")? Explain, reflect and use examples to back it up. (Don’t say I tried really hard, or I did everything so I should get a 4. Look at the rubric we made as a class). I look forward to reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete